Do you want to support a good cause? A cause that will help develop students into outstanding citizens within our community? There are many ways to help raise funds for Gateway Baptist Academy. Funds raised are used for the equipment and programs offered by Gateway Baptist Academy. Look at how you can be a part.
1. Participate in the “Box Tops for Education Program”. This program is more than simply collecting box tops- you can now also shop online and raise funds for GBA. Log on to www.boxtops4education.com for more information.
2. Participate in the “Labels for Education Program” by collecting your Campbell Soup labels and other related products. You can turn in your labels to the school office. For more information about this program, log on to www.labelsforeducation.com.
3. Shop at Albertson’s grocery store. As a part of their Community Partners program, Albertson’s will give a percentage of what you spend to GBA. You must have Community Partner Card. To receive a card, please contact the school office.
4. Shop at Fry’s grocery store. With the Cool Cash program the store offers, a percentage of what you spend will be designated to the school. To participate, simply stop by the school office for a bar code. This bar code will be linked by a cashier to your Fry’s V.I.P. card. And that’s it! Every time you use your V.I.P. card, it registers the purchases you make which helps raise funds for GBA.
5. Shop at Fresh & Easy and save your receipt. Here’s how the Shop for School program works. For every $20 spent at the store, $1 will be donated to GBA- but we must have the receipts. A box for Fresh & Easy receipts can be found in the lobby area of Desert Gateway Baptist Church as well as the school offices of Gateway Baptist Academy. This program ends on December 31, 2010. We are also hosting a Shop for School night sometime this year. A portion of the proceeds from the store during that time period will be designated to our school.
6. See’s Candy Sales. Throughout the year, students will be selling some See’s candy products. How can you go wrong with a product like See’s?
7. GBA Booster Club. Catch the athletic spirit of Gateway Baptist Academy! Depending on the membership level you purchase, you can enjoy the privileges of being a GBA Lions fan. Each member will receive a packet of information containing their annual membership card, ways to support the GBA athletic program, current team schedules, and a thank you note from all our sports teams. You can purchase your membership now and your privileges will be good until December 31, 2010. For more information, contact the Juan Zarate today at firstname.lastname@example.org (480)857-0455.
8. Car Wash & Yard Sale. On Saturday, February 19th, 2011, Gateway Baptist Academy will wash cars and sell other men’s “treasures” to raise money for the students’ annual Fine Arts competition trip to Lancaster, California. Plan on bringing your dirty cars and come home with some new “treasures.”
9. GBA Walk-a-Thon. It’s time to get every student out and enjoying the outdoors. On Saturday, April 16th, 2011 at 9 a.m. If you would like to sponsor a class or student for the event (dollar amount per lap), please contact the school office.
10. Annual Award & Auction Dinner. Celebrate the end of the school year with us by helping us prepare for the next. Throughout the evening, e awards will be handed out for the accomplishments of everyone involved in the 2009-2010 school year. Items and services will auctioned off to help prepare for the next school year. The proceeds of the event will go towards the purchase and upgrade of school equipment. Mark your calendar now and plan to attend this event on Friday, May 27th, 2011 at 6 p.m. For more information or if you are interested in donating items or services, please contact Juan Zarate at email@example.com or (480)857-0455.